Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Online platform for storage in taiwan
|Issue Date: ||2018-06-01 17:39:44 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||2Store is an online platform for Storage in Taipei, our business model is based in peer to peer network, we will be connecting people who need a space to storage their belongings (Renters) and people with empty space in their house and willing to gain an extra revenue renting their space for storage (Hosts), 2Store will aggregate independent service providers. In fact, one of the key characteristics of 2Store is that Hosts and Renters can set the characteristics of the service that they want. For example, size, location, conditions of the place, security, insurance etc. therefore users of the service can adjust the service according to their requirements. |
2Store online platform will charge host and renters a commission fee as a broker, therefore 2Store doesn’t require to invest in real estate or warehouses, our operating cost are relatively low compared with the competitors in the storage business, this convert 2Store in an attractive and innovative business model.
Taipei have more than six companies involved in the storage business with about 12 warehouses and 44,000 mini warehouses. We also have analyzed the more than 2,7 million of persons in Taipei as our target market and the attraction of Taiwanese for new technologies and similar business models like Airbnb and Uber makes us believe that we have an opportunity of start operations in Taipei.
|Reference: ||1. An-Chi Tung, (2009). Living Arrangements and Support for the Elderly in Taiwan. Retrieved from: |
2. Ashish Pahwa, (2018). Aggregator Business Model. What is it and how does it Operate? Retrieved from:
3. Boxful 任意存. About us. Retrieved from:
4. Chin-Oh Chang (2013). Public Housing Policy in Taiwan. National Chengchi University. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289342970_Public_Housing_Policy_in_Taiwan
5. Cindy Sui, (2012). Owning a home unattainable for many Taiwanese. Retrieved from: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-20779609
6. Easy Storage Taiwan. About us. Retrieved from:
7. Ek Elias (2013). How to start a Business in Taiwan. Taipei: Enspyre Publisher.
8. Export.gov, (2017). Taiwan Market Overview. Retrieved from: https://www.export.gov/article?id=Taiwan-Market-Overview
9. Jones Lang LaSalle: The rise of self-storage in Asia Pacific. Retrieved from: http://www.ap.jll.com/asia-pacific/en-gb/Research/Rise-of-self%20storage-in-AP-Jun17.pdf
10. Marketing Charts, (2017). Digital Marketing budget plans, by Channel. Retrieved from:
11. Marketing Charts, (2017). Digital Marketing Budget Plans in 2017. Retrieved from: https://www.marketingcharts.com/industries/retail-and-e-commerce-74715/attachment/econsultancyadobe-digital-marketing-budget-plans-in-2017-feb2017
12. Ministorage Taiwan. About us. Retrieved from:
13. More space Storage (摩爾空間個人倉庫). About us. Retrieved from: http://www.morespace.com.tw/about/
14. Rachel Post, (2014). Are tiny houses and micro-apartments the future of urban homes? Retrieved from:
15. Santander Trade, (2018) Taiwan: Reaching the Consumer. Retrieved from: https://en.portal.santandertrade.com/analyse-markets/taiwan/reaching-the-consumers
16. Storage Deluxe Taiwan. About us. Retrieved from: http://www.storagedeluxe.com.tw/index.php?s=/Home/Index/about/cid/1.html
17. Store Easy. About us. Retrieved from:
18. Storage Friendly Taiwan. About us. Retrieved from:
19. United Nations, (2014). World’s population increasingly urban with more than half living in urban areas. Retrieved from: http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/news/population/world-urbanization-prospects-2014.html
20. Yi-Ling Chen, (2015). The factors and implications of rising housing prices in Taiwan. Retrieved from:
|Source URI: ||http://thesis.lib.nccu.edu.tw/record/#G0105933048|
|Data Type: ||thesis|
|Appears in Collections:||[國際經營管理英語碩士學程IMBA] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
All items in 政大典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.