Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Triangle Flowers商業計畫書|
Business plan of Triangle Flowers
|Issue Date: ||2019-09-05 15:57:36 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||Taiwan's flower market is stepping on to a stage of transformation. The traditional flower channels in Taiwan are the auction market, large and medium-sized wholesalers, and tens of thousands of flower shops and market retail systems. Basically, compared with advanced countries, like America and Japan, there are limited types of channels in Taiwan, and the main business of flower shops mainly focuses on special floral design for events such as weddings, and the institutional market of business and government offices. The average price of flowers in retail is generally considered too high to be accepted on a basis of daily purchase.|
It is obvious that the consumption channels and patterns of Taiwan’s flowers industry must be improved. Only by the means of changing the traditional flower marketing and retail channel to stimulate the potential demand of the market, a win-win situation between producers and consumers can be achieved, and this is what Triangle Flowers is committed to.
Triangle Flowers will position itself as a daily flower provider to meet the floral needs of people in their everyday lives, and being committed to offering flower delivery services at a considerably cheaper rate than individual purchases. Our mission is to create happiness everywhere flower blooms, and bring flowers to everyone’s life.
|Reference: ||1. Taiwan Today. (2018, November 1). Blossoming industry. Retrieved May 20, 2019, from https://taiwantoday.tw/news.php?post=144208&unit=8,32&unitname=Taiwan-Review&postname=Blossoming-Industry|
2. Technode. (2017, July 20). China’s flower e-commerce blossoms with increasing consumption. Retrieved May 30, 2019, from https://technode.com/2017/07/20/chinas-flower-e-commerce-blossoms-with-increasing-consumption/
3. China Daily. (2018, October 9). E-commerce flower sector blooming. Retrieved May 30, 2019, from http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201810/09/WS5bbc12efa310eff3032813c1.html
4. Royal FloraHolland. (2018). Strategic Supply Chain of Cut Flowers Business. Retrieved June 28, 2019, from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324433058_Royal_FloraHolland_Strategic_Supply_Chain_of_Cut_Flowers_Business
5. 陳根旺, 周英戀, 張滋佳, 余世芳, 林慧玲, 邱健誠.(2017).花卉生活應用研討會專刊. Taichung City：行政院農委會農業試驗所.
6. Market Watch. (2018, November 21). Global Floriculture Market 2018-2022 | Increase in online flower sales to Boost Demand | Technavio. Retrieved May 25, 2019, from https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-floriculture-market-2018-2022-increase-in-online-flower-sales-to-boost-demand-technavio-2018-11-21
7. Fern Fort University. (2019).1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. Porter Five (5) Forces Analysis for Services Industry. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from http://fernfortuniversity.com/term-papers/porter5/analysis/2785-1-800-flowers-com--inc-.php
8. 花道家.(2019). 花禮 Retrieved June 16, 2019, from https://www.flowerdj.com/
9. CN Flower. (2019) CN Flower 線上花店.Retrieved June 16, 2019, from https://www.cnflower.com.tw/cnshop/
10. Shopline. (2019). Features. Retrieved June 25, 2019, from https://shoplineapp.com/
11. Total Apps. (2017). Why payment processors are important. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from https://www.total-apps.com/payment-processing-news/why-payment-processors-are-important/
12. 綠界科技EC PAY(2019). 全方位金流. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from https://www.ecpay.com.tw/Business/payment_standard
13. 綠界科技EC PAY(2019). 物流寄送服務. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from https://www.ecpay.com.tw/IntroTransport
14. 藍新金流服務平台NewebPay. (2019). 費率一覽表. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from https://www.newebpay.com/website/Page/content/service_fare
15. 黑貓宅急便. (2019). 商品服務. Retrieved June 29, 2019, from https://www.t-cat.com.tw/
16. COLDA REFRIGERATION. (2017, May 8). Keeping Cut Flowers Fresh with the Right Coolroom Temperature. Retrieved June 30, 2019, from https://www.colda.com.au/keeping-cut-flowers-fresh-with-the-right-coolroom-temperature/
17. 鉅亨網. (2019). 債券bond-台灣公債五年期. Retrieved July 1, 2019, from https://www.cnyes.com/futures/html5chart/TWBOND5Y.html
18. NYU Stern. (2019, January 5) Betas by sector. Retrieved June 30, 2019, from http://people.stern.nyu.edu/adamodar/pc/datasets/betas.xls
19. SSRN. (2019, April 18). Market Risk Premium and Risk-Free Rate Used for 69 Countries in 2019: A Survey. Retrieved June 30, 2019, from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3358901
|Source URI: ||http://thesis.lib.nccu.edu.tw/record/#G0102933024|
|Data Type: ||thesis|
|Appears in Collections:||[國際經營管理英語碩士學程IMBA] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
All items in 政大典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.