|Reference: ||1. Arvanitis A. and Gregory J. , The Complete Guide to Pricing, Hedging and Risk Management, Risk Books.|
2. Cherubini U., Luciano E. and Vecchiato W. , Copula Methods in Finance, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
3. Duffie, D. and Singleton, K.  Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds, Review of Finance Studies, 12, 4, pp. 687-720.
4. Elizalde A. , Credit Risk Models: Default Correlation in Intensity Models, CMFI, working paper.
5. Elizalde A. , Credit Risk Models: Default Correlation in Intensity Models, Kings College London, Department of Mathematics, working paper.
6. Embrechts P. and McNeil A. , Modeling Dependence with Copulas and Applications to Risk Management, ETH Zurich, Department of Mathematics, working paper.
7. Galiani S.S. , Copula Functions and their Application in Pricing and Risk Managing Multiname Credit Derivative Products, Kings College London, Department of Mathematics, working paper.
8. Houweling, P., and Vorst, T. , Pricing Default Swaps: Empirical Evidence, Journal of international Money and Finance, pp. 1200-1225.
9. Hull, J. and White, A. , Valuing Credit Default SwapsⅠ: No Counterparty Default Risk, Journal of Derivatives, 8, 1, pp. 29-40, 2000.
10. Hull, J. and White, A. , Valuing Credit Default SwapsⅡ: Modeling default Correlations, Journal of Derivatives, 8, 3, pp. 12-22, 2000.
11. Hull, J. and White, A. , Valuation of a CDO and an to Default CDS without Monte Carlo Simulation, Journal of Derivatives, 12, 2, 2004.
12. Jarrow, R. and Turnbull S. , Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk, The Journal of Finance, 50, 1, pp. 53-85.
13. Joe, H., , Multivariate Models and Multivariate Dependence Concepts, Chapman and Hall, London.
14. Lando, D. , On Cox Process and Credit Risk Securities, Review of Derivatives Research, 2, pp. 99-120.
15. Li, D.X. , On Default Correlation: A Copula Function Approach, The Journal of Fixed Income, Mar, pp. 43-54.
16. Mashal, R. and Zeevi, A. , Beyond Correlation: Extreme Co-movements Between Financial Assets, working paper, Columbia Graduate School of Business.
17. McNeil, A.J., Frey, R. and Embrechts, P. , Quantitative Risk Management : concepts, techniques and tools, Princeton Series in Finance.
18. Merton, R.C. , On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates, The Journal of Finance, 29, 2, pp.449-470.
19. Nelsen, R. , An Introduction to Copulas, Springer, New York.
20. Roberto de Matteis , Fitting Copulas to Data, ETH Zurich, Department of Mathematics, working paper.
21. Romano, C. , Calibrating and Simulating Copula Functions: an Application to the Italian Stock Market, CIDEM, working paper.
22. Rose, C. and Smith, M.D. , Symbolic Maximum Likelihood Estimation with Mathematica, The Statistician, 49, 2, pp. 229-240.
23. Schonbucher, P.J. , Credit Derivatives Pricing Models: Models, Pricing and Implementation, Wiley.
24. Shreve, S. , Stochastic Calculus for Finance, Springer.
25. Wu F., Valdez E. A., and Sherris M. , Simulating Exchangeable Multivariate Archimedean Copulas and its Applications, Actuarial Research Symposium, November 2005.