Post-Print筆數 : 27 |
Items with full text/Total items : 94586/125118 (76%)
Visitors : 30527536
Online Users : 363
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-21 19:16:08 (UTC+8)|
|Relation: ||中華民國學校建築研究學會舉辦「 2010學校建築研究：學校校園生態工法學術研討會」論文集 (p.323~335) 。|
|Description: ||A Primer Study of Public Art on Campus and Post-occupancy Evaluation-- The Case in Tai -Chuang Elementary School of Huailien
Since 1992, the ‘Guidelines for Promoting Culture and Art’ are declared and the public art on campus establishment special case arisen at the historic moment. The public art on campus established reflects the importance of public art in schools. However, as its introduction, the arts education link aesthetic education？ This study discusses the setting of public art on campus, through the administrators, teachers, students, parents, community people's point of view of the use of public art on campus after the assessment, explores if the campus public art establishment achieves the pedagogical meaning and researches the difference between art creators and users of public art on campus for educational setting.
This conclusion are :
1. The elementary school model in pre-planning, the views of teachers and students are only for reference, so the participating of students is mere formalities.
2. Owing to the amount of candidacy works limited, the affecting of the real needs of public art on campus is restricted.
3. The public art on campus does not match the overall planning, so it doesn’t play the role in getting a bonus point for the overall environment and the location is usually confined, too.
4. Public art on campus is not in-depth participation by students, so students just think them articles. Consequently the increase in aesthetic education and art education seems to need discussed.
5. It’s difficult to pass creator’s ideas of public art to students.
6. The material of public art on campus was vulnerable to financial constraints.
The aforesaid results are presented and the researcher propose suggestions as follows:
1. The design of the public art on campus should consider student’s mind development.
2. The design of the public art on campus should coordinate the campus and the community characteristic.
3. The design of the public art on campus should coordinate the school-based curriculum and Humanity Education materials
4. The design of the public art on campus should coordinate the approval for school environment and the concern idea for environment..
|Data Type: ||conference|
|Appears in Collections:||[師資培育中心] 會議論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 政大典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.