|Reference: ||1. Banerjee, P. S., J. S. Doran, and D. R. Peterson, 2006, “Implied volatility and future portfolio returns,” Journal of Banking & Finance.|
2. Becker, R., A. E. Clements, and A. McClelland, 2009, “The Jump Component of S&P 500 Volatility and The VIX Index,” Journal of Banking & Finance.
3. Black, F. and J.C. Cox, 1976, “Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions,” Journal of finance.
4. Black, F. and M. Scholes, 1973, “The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities,” Journal of Political Economy.
5. Blanco, R., S. Brennan, and I. W. Marsh, 2005, “An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamic Relationship between Investment Grade Bonds and Credit Default Swaps,” Journal of Finance.
6. Chen, H. C., S. L. Chung, and K. Y. Ho, 2010 , “The Diversification Effects of Volatility-Related Assets,” Journal of Banking and Finance.
7. Figuerola-Ferretti, I. and I. Paraskevopoulos, 2010, “The Dynamic Relation between CDS Markets and VIX Index,” Working paper.
8. Fung, H. G., G. E. Sierra, J. Yau, and G. Zhang, 2008, “Are the U.S. Stock Market and Credit Default Swap Market Related? Evidence from the CDX Indices,” Journal of Alternative Investments, summer.
9. Lee, B. and Y. N. Lin, 2010, “Using Volatility Instruments as Extreme Downside Hedges,” Journal of Banking and Finance.
10. Li, D., 2000, “On Default Correlation: A Copula Approach,” Journal of Fixed Income.
11. Longstaff, F. A., J. Pan, L. H. Pedersen, and K. J. Singleton, 2008, “How Sovereign is Sovereign Credit Risk?” NBER working paper.
12. Keating, C. and W. F. Shadwick, 2002, “A universal performance measure,” The Journal of Performance Measurement, spring.
13. Meng, L., O. Ap. Gwilym, and J. Varas, 2009, “Volatility Transmission Among the CDS, Equity, and Bond Markets.” The Journal of Fixed Income.
14. Merton, R., 1974, “On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: the Risk Structure of Interest Rates,” Journal of Finance.
15. Szado, E., 2009, “VIX Futures and Options—A Case Study of Portfolio Diversification During the 2008 Financial Crisis,” Journal of Alternative Investments 12, 68-85.
16. Whaley, R. E., 2009, “Understanding the VIX,” The Journal of Portfolio Management.
17. Zinna, G., 2009, “Sovereign Default Risk Premia: Evidence from the Default Swap Market,” Working Paper.