Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Inservice training and professional development of the technical college teachers in Taiwan
|Issue Date: ||2016-04-08 14:16:28 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究目的首先在探討我國技術學院教師進修影響因素、專業成長之內涵及現況；其次，瞭解技術學院教師人口變項與學校環境變項在教師進修影響因素、專業成長需求與現況得分之差異情形；進而希望瞭解教師進修影響因素與專業成長需求之關係。本研究以我國近年來辦學績優專科學校改制為技術學院之學校中六百二十二位教師為研究對象，以「技術學院教師進修影響因素調查問卷」、「技術學院教師專業成長現況與需求調查問卷」為研究之工具，該兩項量表經專家效度及預試分析後具有良好之信度及效度。本研究資料分析方法分別為：次數分配與百分比、因素分析、積差相關分析、Cronbach 可信度分析、相關分析、t考驗、單因子變異數分析（one-way ANOVA）及Scheffe事後比較、迴歸預測分析。
This study focused on the following topics. First to find out the factors affecting the technical college teachers' inservice training as well as the contents of professional development; Secondly, to probe the relationship between the factors affecting teachers' inservice training testing performance and the context of professional development; Finally, to discuss the relationship between the factors affecting teachers' inservice training and the teachers' professional development.
This study applied the survey method. The subjects were 622 teachers randomly were selected from the technical college in Taiwan. The instrument included "The inquiry of factors affecting teachers' inservice training" and "The inquiry of the needs and current context of professional development for technical college teachers." Both the two qualitative researches showed great validity and effectiveness.
Data were analyzed using the method of descriptive and inferential statistics, included Frequencies, t-test, ANOVA, Correlation analysis, Multiple stepwise Regression.
The major findings were: (i) Findings regarding the context of technical college teachers' inservice training points to (i) The inservice training activities for technical college teachers require a complete restructuring of the school-based professional development. (ii) The opportunities of inservice training for technical college teachers should be increased to match with the teachers' needs. (iii) The structure of faculty of technical college needs to be adjusted. (iv) The contents of professional development for technical college teachers need to be reinforced.
(2) Findings on the factors affecting technical college teachers' inservice training include administration, psychology, economy, and social, all indicating above the average level. Moreover, findings on the professional development of technical college teachers include instruction technology, knowledge of new educational, class management, skill, professional knowledge, student counseling, administrational management, general knowledge, and professional attitude indicated above the average level.
(3) The general performance of technical college teachers was strongly affected by the factors affecting inservice training.
(4) Male teachers, working as instructors with Bachelor drgree and more than eleven-year teaching experience, are more strongly affected by the inservice training factors.
(5) Male, married teachers, who are below thirty years old, and are working as lecture with Master degree, have better performances on their professional development.
(6) Male, married teachers, who are above fifty years old, working as professors without higher drgree have more than twenty one-year teaching experience, highly require professional development.
(7) The teachers' professional development between current and needs are positive collection in instruction technology, knowledge of new education, class management skill and professional knowledge.
(8) The best predictor for teachers' inservice training is social factor.
|Source URI: ||http://thesis.lib.nccu.edu.tw/record/#A2002000234|
|Data Type: ||thesis|
|Appears in Collections:||[教育學系] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 政大典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.