1. Acton, J. P. "Measuring the Monetary Value of Lifesaving Programs," Law and Contempary Problem, Vol. 40, 1976, pp. 46-72.
2. Amemiya, T., Advanced Econometrics, Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1985.
3. Arnould, R. D. and L. M. Nichols," Wage-Risk Premiums and Workers, Compensation: A Defination of Estimates of Compensating Wage Differential, "Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 91, No. 210, 1983 , pp. 332 - 340.
4. Biddle, J.E. and G.A. Zarkin, "Worker preferences and Market Compensation for Job Risk, "Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 70, No.4, 1988, pp. 660-667.
5. Blomquist, Glenn, " Valuing of Life Savings: Implication of Consumption Activity," Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 87, 1979, pp. 540-558.
6." Estimating the Value of Life and Safety: Recent Developments," in Jones-Lee, M. W. ed., The Value of Life and Safety, New York: North-Holland, 1982.
7. M.C. Berger and J.P. Hoehn,"New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Area, "American Economic Review, Vol. 78, No.1, 1988, pp. 89- 107.
8. Brown, C., "Equalizing Differences in The labor Market, "Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 94, No.1, 1980, pp. 113 - 154.
9. Dardis, Rachel, "The Value of a Life: New Evidence from the Marketplace, "American Economic Review, Vol. 71, 1980, pp.1077-1082.
10.Dickens, William T., "Differences Between Risk Premiums in Union and Non-Union Wages and the Case for Occupational Safety Regulations, "American Economic Review, Vol. 74, 1984, pp.320-323.
11.Dillingham, A.E., "The Injury Risk Structure of Occupation and Wages," Cornell University: unpublished Ph. D. dissertation, 1979.
12." The Influence of Risk Variable Definition on Value-of-Life Estimates, "Economic Inquiry, Vol. 24, April 1985, pp.227-294.
13 .Dwyer, L., "Environmental Pol icy and the Economic Value of Human Life, "Journal of Environmental Management, 1986, pp. 229-243.
14.Federal Register, " Executive Order 12291 , "Feb., 1981, pp . 12193-13198.
15.Freeman, A. M. , The Benefits of Environmental Improvement : Theory and Practice, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University, 1979.
16.Garen, J., " Compensating Wage Differentials and the Endogeneity of Job Riskiness," Review of Ecomomics and Statistics, Vol. LXX, 1988, pp. 9- 16.
17.Gegax, D, ,S. Gerking, and W. Schulze (1985), " Perceived Risk and the Marginal Value of Safety, " U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, working paper .
18.Ghosh, D.,D. Lees, and W. Seal, " Optimal Motorway Speed and Some Valuations of Time and Life," Manchester School of Economic and Social Studuies, Vol. 43, 1975, pp. 134-143.
19.Heckman, J. J., " Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error," Econometrica, Vol. 47, 1979, pp. 153 - 162.
20.Hoch, I., "Wages, Climate and the Quality of Life , " Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Vol. I, 1914, pp.268-295.
21.Ippolito, P. M. and R. A. Ippolito, " Measuring the life Saving from Consumer Reactions to New Information," Journal of Public Economics ,Vol. 25 , 1984 , pp. 53 81.
22.Jones - Lee, M. W. ed. The Value of Life and Safety, Geneva: North Holland, 1982.
23._____M. Hammerton, and P. R. Phillips, " The Value of Safety: Results of a National
Sample Survey, "Economic Journal, March 1985, pp. 49 - 72.
24.Leigh, J. Paul and Roger N. Folsom, " Estimates of the Value of Accident Avoidance at the Job Depend on the Concavity of the Equalizing Differences Curve," Quarterly Review of Economics and Business, Vol. 24, 1984, pp. 56-66.
25.Linnerooth , J. ," The Value of Human Life : a Review of the Models," Economic Inquiry ,Vol. 17, 1979, pp. 52 - 74.
26.Liu, Jin-Tan and V. K. Smith, " Can Hedonic Model Evaluate Job Risks and Amenities in Developing Economics? " paper presented at Annual Meeting of Southern Economics Association, Washington, D.C., 1987.
27.Low,S.A. and L. R. McPheters," Wage Differential and Risk of Death: an Empirical Analysis, "Economic Inquiry, Vol. 21, 1983, pp. 271 - 280.
28.Lucas, R," Hedonic Wage Equations and Psychi wages in the Returns to Schooling, "American Economic Review, Vol. 67, 1977, pp. 549-558.
29.Maddala, G. S. , Introduction to Econometrics, New York: Macmillan Publishing Co., 1988.
30. Mar in, A. and G. Psacharopoulos, "The Reward for Risk in the Labor Market: Evidence from the United Kindom and a Reconciliation with Other Studies,"Journal of Political Economy , Vol. 90,No. 4, 1982 , pp. 827- 853.
31.Meng, Ronald, " Compensating Differences in the Canadian Labor Market, " Canadian Journal of Economics ,Vol. XXII, 1989, pp.413-424.
32.Mishan, E. J. , " Recent Contributions to the Literature of Life Valuation: A Critical Assessment , " in Jones-Lee, M. W. eds., The Value of Life and Safety, New York: North-IIolland, 1982.
33.Moore,M. J. and W. Kip. Viscusi, "Rates of Time Preference and Valuation of Duration of Life,"Center for the Study of Business Regulation Working Paper, No. 87-1, 1987.
34.______, "Doubling the Estimated Value of Life: Results Using New Occupation
Fatality Data," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, Vol.7, No.3, 1988a, pp.476-490.
35._____, The Quantity-adjusted Value of Life," Economic Inquiry, 1988b
, pp. 369 - 387.
36.Muiligan, P. J.," Willingness to Pay for Decreased Risk from Nuclear Plant Accidents, "Pennsylvania : Energy Extension Program, Pennsylvania State University, 1979, working
37.OIson, C. A., " An Analysis of Wage Differentials Received by Workers on Dangerous Jobs, " Journal of Human Resources, Vol. 16, 1981, pp. 167 - 185 .
38.Portney, P. R. , " Housing Prices, Health Effects and Valuing Reductions in Risk of Death, "Journal of Environmental Economics and Management , Vol. S, 1981, pp. 72-78.
39. Rice, Dorothy and Barbara Cooper, "The Economics Value of Life," American Journal of Public Health ,Vol. 57, 1967, pp. 1954 - 1966.
40.Rosen, S. " Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets, "Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 82, 1974, pp . 34 - 55.
41.____ ," Wage-based Indexes of Urban Quality of Life, " in Mieszkowski P. and Straszheim, eds., Current Issue in Urban Economics , Baltimore: John Hopkins University Press, 1979.
42._____, "The Value of Changes in Life Expectancy, "NBER Working Paper 87-14, December 1987 .
43.Smith,R. S.," The Feasibility of an ,Injury Tax, Approach to Occupational Safety," Law and Contemporary Problem, Vol. 38, 1974, pp. 730-744.
44.____ , The Occupational Safety and Health Act, Washington, D. C.: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, 1976.
45._____, "Compensation Wage Differentials And Public Policy: a Review, " Industrial and Relation Review, Vol. 32, 1979, pp. 339 - 352.
46 .Smith,V. K. , "The Role of Site and Job Characteristics in Hedonic Wage Models," Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 13 ,No.4, 1983, pp. 296- 361.
47._____ , Environmental Policy under Regans Executive Order- The Role of Benefit – Cost Analysis, Chapel Rill: The University of North Carol Ina Press, 1984a.
48. _____, and Carol C. S. Gilbert ," The Implicit Valuation of Risks to Life," Economics
Letters ,Vol 16, 1984b, pp. 393 - 399 .
49. _____, "The Valuation of Environmental Risk Using Hedonic Wage Model," in Martin David and Timothy Smeeding eds ., Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty and Economic Well-being, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1985.
50.Solvic, P. ,B. Fischhoff and S. Lichenstein, " Rating the Risks," Environment, Vol. 21,
51.Thaler, R. and S. Rosen, " The Value of Saving a Life: Evidence form the Labor Market," in Terlecky, N.E. ed., Household Production and Consumption ,New York : National Bureau of Economic Research, 1975 .
52.Violette, D. M. and L. G. Chestnut, Valuing Reduction in Risks: a Review of Empirical Estimate, Washington, D.C.; U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1983 , EPA-230-05-8-002.
53 . ______, ______, and Ann Fisher, " The Values of Reducing Risks of Death: a Note on New Evidence," Economic Inquiry, 1988, pp .369-388.
54.Viscusi ,W. Kip . ," Wealth Effect and Earnings Premiums for Job Hazards," Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 60, No.3, 19,18a, pp. 408-416.
55.______ , " A Labor Market Valuations of Life and Limb:Empircal Evidence and Policy Implications, "Public Policy, Vol. 26, 1978b,pp.359-386.
56._______, and 0Connor, Charles J., "Adaptive Responses to Chemical Labeling: are Workers Bayesian Decision Makers?" American Economic Review, vol. 74, 1984, pp.942-956.
57._______, " The Valuation of risks to Life and Health: Guide line for Policy Analysis," in Bentkover, J. D. et a I. eds., Benefits Assessment: The State of the Art, Dordrecht, Holland: D. Reidel, 1986.