l. Aoki, M., "Misadjustment to Anticipated Shocks: An Example of Exchange-R ate Response, " Journal of International Money and Finance , Vol.4, No.3, Sept. 1985, pp. 415-20.
2 . Bhandari, J., Exchange Rate Determination and Adjustment, Chap.5, Kew York: Praeger Studies in International Monetary Economics and Finance, 1982
3. Blanchard, O. , "Output, the Stock Market and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, Vol. 71, No.1, March 1981, pp.132-43.
4. Branson, W.H., "Asset Markets and Relative Prices in Exchange Rate Determination," Seminar Paper No. 66, Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm, 1976.
5. Cardoso, E.A., "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Stock Market," Discussion Paper Series No.60 , Center for Latin American Development Studies, May 1983.
6. Carlozzi, N. and Taylor, J., "International Capital Mobility and the Coordination of Monetary Rules, " in Bhandari, J.S. ed., Exchange Rate Management under Uncertainty, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K., 1985.
7. Chen, C.N., "Diversified Currency Holdings and Flexible Exchange Rate," Q.J.E., Vol.87, 1976, pp.96-111.
8. Chu, M.L., "Exchange Rate and Asset Price Dynamics in A Small Open Economy," Ph.D. Dissertation , University of Ohio, 1986.
9. Currie B. and Levine F., "Macroeconomic Policy Design in An International World," in Buiter, W.H. and Marston, R.C. eds., International Economic Policy Coordination, Cambridge University Press,Cambridge, U.K., 1985.
10. Dornbusch, R., "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, Vol.84, No.6, Dec. 1976, pp. 1161-76.
11. Driskill, R., "Exchange Rate Overshotting, the Trade Balance, and Rational Expectations," Journal of International Economics, Vol.11, Jan. 1981, pp.361-77.
12. Fischer, S. and R.C. Merton, "Macroeconomics and Finance, the Role of the Stock Market," Manuscript MIT, 1984.
13. Flood, R.P. , "An Example of Exchange Rate Overshooting," Southern Economic Journal, Vol.46, 1979, pp. 168-78.
14. Friedman, M., "The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates " in his Essays in Positive Economics, University of Chicago Press,
15. Gavin, M., "The Stock Market and Exchange Rate Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers, #278, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Washington D.C., 1986.
16. Goldfeld, S., "The Demand for Money Revised," Brookings Pap. Econ. Act. 3, 1973, pp.577-638.
17. Henderson, D., "The Dynamic Effects of Exchange Market Intervention Policy: Two Extreme Views and a Synthesis," In Economics of Flexible Exchange Rates, edited by Helmut Frisch and Gerhard Schwodiauer, Kredit and Kapital 6 (supplement), 1980.
18. Levich, R.M., "Empirical Studies of Exchange Rate," In R.W. Jones and P.B. Kenen eds. Handbook of International Economics, New York: Elsevier Science Publishing Company, 1985, pp.979-1040.
19. Miller, M. and Salmon, N., "Policy Coordination and Dynamics Games," in Buiter, W.H. and Marston, H.S. eds ., International Economic Policy Coordination, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K., 1985.
20. Mundell, R., "Capital Mobility and Stabilization Policy under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics and Political Science, Vol.29, No.4, Nov. 1963, pp.475-85.
21. Neihans, J., "Exchange Rate Dynamics with Stock/Flow Interaction," Journal of Political Economy, Vol.85, No.6, Dec. 1977, pp.1245-57.
22. Neihans, J., International Monetary Economics, Chap. 10, Baltimore: The John Hopkins University Press, 1984
23. Neihans, J., "Monetary Policy and Investment Dynamics in Interdependent Economics, " Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol.19, No.1, Feb. 1987, pp.33-45.
24. Samuelson, P.A., Foundations of Economic Analysis, Havard University Press, 1947.
25. Tobin, J., "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Vol. 1, Feb. 1969, pp.15-29.