|Reference: ||1. Adelman, Irma and Song Byung Nak, 1999, “The Korean Financial Crisis of 1997-98,” CUDARE Working Paper Series, No. 874, University of California at Berkeley.
2. Chang, Ha-Joon, 1998, “Korean: the Misunderstood Crisis,” World Development, Volume 26, Issue 8, Pages 1555-1561.
3. Cheong, Mun-Kun and Min-Jung Sohn, 2004, In Search of a New Economic System for Korea(SERIWorld.Org).
4. Cho, Yoon Je, 1999, The Financial Crisis in Korea: Causes and Challenges in Rising to the Challenge in Asia: A Study of Financial Markets: Volume 7 -Republic of Korea(Asian Development Bank).
5. Haussain, Tariq, 2007, Diamond Dilemma: Shaping Korea for the 21st Century（Lulu. Com）.
6. Jeanne, Olivier, 1999, Currency Crises: A Perspective on Recent Theoretical Developments, CEPR Discussion Papers No. 2170, Centre for Economic Policy Research.
7. Kang, Man-Soo, 2005, An Insider’s Look into 30 Years of Korean Economic History(SERIWorld.Org).
8. Kim, K., 2003, Post-Crisis Transformation of the Korean Economy, A Review from 1998 to 2002（Samsung Economic Research Institute）
9. Korean National Commision for UNESCO, Editor, 2001, The Korean Economy: Reflection at the New Millennium (Seoul:Hollym).
10. Krznar, Ivo,2004, Currency Crisis: Theory and Practice with Application to Croatia, Working Papers No. 12, Croatian National Bank.
11. Krugman, Paul, 1979, “A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crisis,” Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, Volume 11, Pages 311-325.
12. Krugman, Paul, 1996, “Are currency crises self-fulfilling?” in Bernanke, B. S. and J. J. Rotemberg, eds, NBER Macroeconomic Annual 1996(MIT Press).Pages 345-377.
13. Krugman, Paul, 1997, Currency Crises, Mimeo., Department of Economics, MIT.
14. Krugman, Paul, 1998, What Happened to Asia?, Mimeo., Department of Economics, MIT..
15. Lee, Phil-Sang, 2000, Economic Crisis and Chaebol Reform in Korea, Discussion paper No. 14, APEC study Center, Columbia Business School.
16. Nam, D. W., 1998, Financial Crisis in Korea: Korea Economic Update(Korea Economic Institute of America).
17. Nam, Deok-Woo, 2002, Korea’s Economy as Seen by Ten Experts（Samsung Economic Research Institute）.
18. Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994, “The Logic of Currency Crises,” Cashiers Economiques et Monetaires, Pages 189-213.
19. Puri, Tribhuvan N., Chikuang Kuan, Kooros Maskooki , 2002, “An analysis of currency crisis in South Korea,” Global Finance Journal,Volume 13, Issue 2, 2002, Pages 121-146.
20. Radelet, Steven and Jeffrey Sachs, 1998, “The Onset of the East Asian Financial Crisis,” in Krugman, Paul, eds, Currency Crises(University of Chicago Press), Pages 105-162.
21. Zusan Rhee and Eunmi Chang, Editor, 2002, Korean Business and Management: the Reality and the Vision (Seoul:Hollym).