Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Is Corporate Social Responsibility a Marketing Tactics or a Good Cause? A study on Financial Industry
|Issue Date: ||2014-07-14 11:35:53 (UTC+8)|
Corporate Social Responsibility is emerging in Taiwan. The thesis is to examine whether corporates in Taiwan are truly implementing corporate social responsibility by studying the practice in financial industry. In this paper, qualitative and quantitative surveys were conducted to the stakeholders of financial industry in order to evaluate their attitude, practice and effectiveness of financial industry on corporate social responsibility.
Keywords: Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Citizenship, Financial Industry, Banking Industry, Business Ethics
|Reference: ||1. Basu, K. and Palazzo, G. (2008). Corporate social responsibility: a process model of sensemaking. The Academy of Management Review, 33, pp. 122–136.|
2. Carroll, A. B. 1979. A three-dimensional conceptual model of corporate social performance.
3. The Academy of Management Review, 4, pp. 497-505.
4. Davis, K. 1973. The case for and against business assumption of social responsibilities. The Academy of Management Journal, 16, pp. 312-322.
5. Frederick, W. C. 1986. Theories of corporate social performance: Much done, more to do.
6. Working paper, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Business.
7. Lindgreen, Adam and Swaen, Valérie (2010) Corporate Social Responsibility, International Journal of Management Reviews, 12, pp.1-7
8. McWilliams, Abagail; Siegel, Donald, (2001) Corporate Social Responsibility: a Theory of the Firm Perspective, The Academy of Management Review, 26, pp. 117-127
9. Wartick, S. L., & Cochran, P. L. 1985. The evolution of the corporate social performance model. The Academy of Management Review, 10, pp 758-769-.
10. Wood, Donna J., (1991) Corporate Social Performance Revisited, The Academy of Management Review, 16, pp. 691-718
11. Zwetsloot, Gerard I J M (2003), From management systems to corporate social responsibility,
12. Journal of Business Ethics; 44, pp 201-207
|Source URI: ||http://thesis.lib.nccu.edu.tw/record/#G0101933017|
|Data Type: ||thesis|
|Appears in Collections:||[國際經營管理英語碩士學程IMBA] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 政大典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.